The John Cook Family

The John Cook Family
our family

Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Capitol Pix....

These are in no particular order....
 Ladies and Gents, cast your votes!
 The view from the balcony..
 Looking back (as we were leaving).
 Crossing the street.
 It all started with the sunrise.
 We had a lot of fun with the guys behind us...=D
 this is what we could see when we parked.
 Mom giving Instructions...and Sean laughing... I think she was saying something like: "behave yourselves and don't act like a bunch of red-neck homeschooled kids!"
Break out the Food!
Yeah, Sarah REALLY likes her sub...

 Waiting, Talking,Eating.
 For some reason, I never got a group picture on my camera, so here's this one.
 Crossing the street.
 then we went in another building, got our stickers, down the hall, around the corner...into the elevator..
 And into Representative Ray Franzs office!
 Miss Jennifer talking, J.D. laughing, etc.
 Jubilee. Bored. Lex. Interested.
 Timo, realizing I just took a picture of him. =]
 Sam. listening VERY intently.
 a sign.
 walking back to the van....
Just before I took the pic, timo was doing a jig....he stopped when I turned the camera on. =D
 Waiting to cross the street.
 Inside the capitol building.
 being toured.
 way up!!!!
 there were a bunch of little kids laying on the floor, looking up.
 Then we got hot dogs...
 ...from Clint, the hot dog man!
 these were no ordinary hot dogs...
..they were to die for, literally, best hot dogs you'll ever taste in your life, absolutely killer!
 Eating and resting and talking.
 and, wow laura, quite the face there, huh?
And we finally made it back to the van!
Faith: "did you just take a picture of me?!?"

THE END.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Yes, I loved my sub! Sarah

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE #17!!!!!!! Okay, that was weird, but it had my on the floor laughing! Not literally, but I had to wipe tears from my eyes! :D Silly Jubz.... :)
The last pic was taken right after I had raced a few people to the van, and I was mad when you took it cuz I was panting really hard! Glad you can't tell. :)

-Faith34