The John Cook Family

The John Cook Family
our family

Friday, May 4, 2012

Girls, Hair, Wind, Pictures!

 Tuesday, Alexis and Sarah stayed the night at our house. The next day, with the wind and everything, I (Megan) thought it would be the perfect time to take some pictures. Here are some of the better ones.
 Morgan.
 Alexis.

 Secrets!
 Walking back.
 "Hey Girls!"
 Miss Sarah.
 Lex.
 Jumping.
 Then Lex whipped her hair back, and I got an Idea...
 "hey, Lex, do that again!"
 They wanted to see how many different things they could do with their hair...
 This was kind of cool..

 Sarah: "Oh, wow, that looks like I'm dead!"
 Lex. this was totally random.
 Sarah!
At the end, Lily says, "Me! Me!"  so we had to take one of her. =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Megan!

Sarah

Susan said...

The picture of Lilly is just precious.

Hannah said...

Cute! I like the one of Lilly, but I like the rest of them too! :)