The John Cook Family

The John Cook Family
our family

Saturday, November 8, 2014

August-September


 Family cook-out at Grandma Cooks'.
 Lex and Faith
 John and Sarah
 Jonah and James
 Kids playing football
 County Fair: View of portage lake from the ferris wheel
 Uncle Bryan and Aunt Laurie
 Mom and Dad
 Watching the demo derby; Arielle, Nathan, Sean and John.





 Janelle and I
 A few work pictures. I am blessed to be able to work under a blue sky like this :)
 Roses


 Biking home
 My second boss

 Out to lunch with Grams, Gramps and Aunt Allison
 Jack
 Jared
 Ranger
 Scott and Kathryn
 Kiddos

 Meredith and her birthday cake
 Morgan and Aunt Laurie, Mer and Grams

 
Jena and Kathryn
 Uncle John and Aunt Vicky <3

 My Beautiful Grandma and Aunts
 Me with my little buddy D-ray
 Bike picnic!
 It rained...and rained...and rained.

 Then we got ready to leave and the sun came out.



Sunday Mornin' Smiles...and nose-pickers.

No comments: