The John Cook Family

The John Cook Family
our family

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sports Picnic 2012..

 I (megan) didn't get a whole lot of pix, but these are some of the better ones.
Jack and Jared.
 Bethany took first place in the womens' Cherry Pit Spitting Contest. Titus Fairlamb took first in the kids group, Wade Reed took first in the Men's. (althought he failed to beat Dad's all time record of 58 feet, 8 inches.)
 Nathan Reed, Observing.
 Janelle Reed and John, Measuring.
 Mr. Elliott, and Dad Spitting.
   
 John and Sam Pitched during softball.
 "you're going DOWN."
 Sammy!
Dad hitting.

 I like this one. I don't know what they were laughing at , but it must've been funny.
 Renee.

I only got a few of the guys batting before I ran out of space on my card, so here they are:
 James Reed.
 Layne Reed.
 Something was funny! Either that or he was yelling insults at the pitcher..
 Timothy Fairlamb. I love that little hop-skip-jump thingy he's doing.

1 comment:

spybot intell said...

Cool pics, yeah that was a lot of fun memories made :D