The John Cook Family

The John Cook Family
our family

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Manhunt For Shooter ends in our front yard...

 June 25th, approx. 3:00 p.m....first there was one chopper..
 ...then about 5 cop cars pulled up....with a swat team..and two german shepherds...and an ambulance...and a news crew....
 mom was on the phone with dad..the boys were pretty excited...
 ..then another chopper arrived..

 here we have a police officer and 2 men in camo, having some sort of discussion..
 and at the end, just a shot of the vehicles..
And an Officer. Somebody said his name was Barney:)
And Yes, I (Megan) did risk my life, literally, for these pictures.
also thank you for your patience for our trip to ohio part two. its coming soon, believe it or not.


10 comments:

spybot intell said...

Thank you for risking your life to bring us this amazing update..believe it or not the two officers in camo, I know them..

spybot intell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

The guy you said was "Barney", I kinda know him. He and another officer from the Sheriff's office in Manistee, directed our Boater's Safety class, Officer Hogan and Officer Block. I thought he looked familiar. Good job with the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Ben, our friend from camp (police officer)said he was there too! maybe you got him in some of the pics!

Unknown said...

yea that was a pretty interesting time. It freaked me out when we heard that he was in our area.

Unknown said...

ok that was me-jubz

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! now i remember where i have seen him before! thanks Hannah, it was driving me crazy!:D
-Lex

spybot intell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

No problem. Glad I could help! :)

Faith34 said...

Oh man! I missed out on all the action! And yes, our friend Ben said he was there.
I remember the officer from the boaters safety class! Yep, that's definetly him! :)