The John Cook Family

The John Cook Family
our family

Friday, March 22, 2013

Jacksons Version Of the Boy Who Cried Wolf

So we're driving home from church last night. and Jackson goes, "Deer!"
Mom hits the breaks. "Where?"
Jack giggles, "Just kidding."
Mom: "Jack, don't say theres a deer when theres not."
John: "Yeah, you'll be like the boy who cried wolf."
Jack: "Yeah, well I've got my own version of that. Heres what really happened....when the boy cried 'wolf! wolf! wolf!' and nobody came...he took out his TWELVE GAUGE SHOTGUN AND BLEW THE WOLFS HEAD OFF!!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Silence.
Jack: "And this is why we need to protect the second ammendment."
More Silence.

"I think I should make a commercial about that."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! lol Jack is so funny!! :P


-Sarah

Hannah said...

Haha! Jack, you make me laugh! Well, your whole family does that!!