The John Cook Family

The John Cook Family
our family

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kids say the funniest things

While reviewing some of the songs we had taught our children one afternoon...we were singing the song 'Gods Grace is sufficient for me',one line in the chorus says.....I will worship and proclaim and give glory to his name for his grace is sufficient for me.  Our youngest son James, who is not shy about singing the songs about Jesus sang out at the top of his lungs.........I will worship and Complain and give glory to his name....I thought..... how close he was, at 4 years old, to having it figured out already.......it's funny but also a true picture of many Christians attitudes.....Pray and ask God to supply our needs, and then turn around and complain about what God gave us......

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I was wondering how I had missed the fact that you all had a blog (besides the fact that I am not on the computer daily anymore) and then I realized it is less than a month old. I guess I am not so far behind after all. :) I will have to add it to my blog reader. :)